Apartments are for weekly rent from Saturday to Saturday. Check in time starts at 4pm until 8pm. Check out within 09 am on departure day.
Maximum occupancy oughtto be respected, either at day and night time so no other guests are allowed except the number agreed on booking with the owner.
- Pets are not allowed, out of respect for our other guests and for their security.
- Inside the property, drivers shall proceed at a very slow speed, to guarantee the safety of other tenants.• Car washing is not allowed on the premises.
- Please avoid making noise between 14.00 and 16.00 and from 23.00 out of respect for the other guests.• Avoid throwing waste inside the property• In case of damage, please inform the owner.• Inventory: please notice that the blankets and mattress spreads that you are supplied with are to be used on beds only and cannot be used on the beach or in the garden. The mattress spreads cannot be used as bed linen or blankets. Here attached you will find an inventory list of the supplied equipment (such as dishes…). Please pay attention to cutlery. In case of lost pieces, please replace them (possibly with similar ones).
- Please throw in W.C. toilet paper only.
- Please clean the barbecue once it has been used, so that other guests may find it clean and usable.
- Security deposit is to be paid in cash upon arrival, even without an explicit request. The amount will be returned upon departure, provided that all additional costs (see point n.3) have been payed and that the apartment is left in the same good condition as upon arrival. If you leave at a different time than the required one (from 8 to 10am), the owner or the concierge can keep the deposit, which will be refund at a later stage.• Cleaning: a rough cleaning of the apartment shall be made by tenants, even if the final cleaning is made by the landlord. The rough cleaning includes: dish washing, stove cleaning, sweeping floors. In addition, please tidy up the garden furniture, do not leave food in the apartment and remove the garbage.